The ultimate reopening strategy for dentists during the coronavirus pandemic.
Reopening your dental practice in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic can feel overwhelming. No matter how many guidelines and evidence-based protocols are released, there are still some pressing questions. We wanted to help answer those remaining questions. We reached out to our Opencare network of dentists, hygienists, billing specialists, and patients to compile insights and tools that will help you successfully build your COVID-19 reopening strategy.
The impact of COVID-19 on dentistry has proven to be a challenge. But as economies slowly open up, and governments begin to give the go ahead for dental offices to reopen, consider this an opportunity to reshape your practice.
It is important to follow evidence-based guidelines from organizations such as the American Dental Association and the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario to ensure safety for your patients. But there are some things these guidelines can’t answer. Opencare has a large network of dental professionals. We leveraged our community and collected real insights from patients,top-rated dentists, highly-experienced billing specialists, and industry experts across North America to answer the questions the guidelines couldn’t.
Consider this e-book your guide for reopening. You’ll find:
- Insights from real patients, focusing on their concerns for going back to the dentist in the wake of COVID-19
- What to expect for the new dental experience
- How to provide proper training to keep your staff safe
- Tips for unlocking cash flow for your practice
- How to alleviate financial stress from limited patient flow
- How to come back as the practice you’ve always wanted to be
- How to retain loyal patients