Reviewed on April 26th, 2013
Good experience. The place was clean and comfortable with lots of parking in the basement. I parked right near the elevator. I had no appointment, but they managed to take me for both, just watched tv for a few minutes and got in.
ALL PROCEDURES REQUIRE REFERRAL FORM FROM A FAMILY DOCTOR
Referral does not have to be to the specific clinic, the only thing that has to match is type of procedure. For example, if you are referred to ABC Clinic for ultrasound, you can go to any clinic that performs ultrasound.
Oshawa Vascular laboratory offers non-invasive diagnostic ultrasound examinations, combined with professional consultations and treatment. We offer a full range of general ultrasound, musculoskeletal and cardiovascular examinations.
We also offer the following tests:
- Carotid duplex examinations
- Arterial Evaluations (Arterial evaluation of arms and legs, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, Digit Studies)
- Venous Doppler Evaluations (Deep Venous Thrombosis)
- Venous Reflux Examinations (Valvular insufficiency or incompetence)
- General Ultrasound and Musculoskeletal Studies
- Echocardiography, Holter Monitoring
- Cardiovascular consultations
Oshawa Vascular laboratory offers non-invasive diagnostic ultrasound examinations, combined with professional consultations and treatment.
Oshawa Vascular Laboratory is the only specialty vascular laboratory in Durham region.
As a patient, you have a choice of diagnostic facility. It’s perfectly acceptable to make an appointment or walk in our specialty ultrasound lab with any referral form. The professional report from vascular surgeon will be sent to your doctor within 24-48 hour
No providers listed for this clinic.