Why does Opencare give out $50 gift cards?
The reason why we give out $50 gift cards is because our mission is to encourage everyone to be more proactive about their health. We are all guilty of delaying our dental appointments, so at Opencare, we decided to make going to the dentist a bit more fun by adding an awesome reward.
Who is eligible for the Opencare gift card promotion?
You are eligible if:
- You booked an appointment through Opencare with a new dentist.
- You live in a qualifying region.
- See regions in the Opencare gift card FAQ page.
- You, as the patient, are at least 18 years old.
- You have not claimed an Opencare gift card in the past.
How can you claim your gift card?
- Get your receipt from your new Opencare dentist.
- Send us a photo of your receipt using this form.
- After validating your receipt in 1-2 business days, we’ll send your Opencare gift card to your email!
How does the Opencare referral promotion work?
Every time you refer Opencare, you and your friend each get a $50 gift card after your friend’s appointment! Simply send your Opencare referral link to your friend, and your friend must book an appointment through your link.
We have answers! Learn more about the Opencare gift card promotion.