Lakeshore Dental Associates7428 North Western Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60645
Services Offered 12 Services
Providers at this location
At Lakeshore Dental Associates, we provide complete and comprehensive dental care. Our ambition is to provide beautiful smiles and healthy mouths that last a lifetime. With a focus on great communication, we actively listen to our patients so they can share their desires with us. This allows us to gain their confidence when it involves dental treatment. The people we care for are comfortable in knowing that we will take a great effort for their ultimate satisfaction. They appreciate our guidance, honor their commitments, and happily refer their friends and family. A consistent strong effort makes us a loyal and deeply committed team. We support each other by actively cooperating to advance our skills and techniques. This leads us to continue serving our patients with honesty, integrity, kindness and caring. In so doing, we strive to always add that extra touch to provide happiness, pride, and satisfaction for a fantastic result. Our fulfillment comes from knowing that we do the right thing, at the right time, for the right reason.
What makes your practice special when compared with others in the area?
To guide our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness, for life. To non-judgmentally deliver the highest possible level of care, with empathy and understanding. To continually pursue excellence through continuing education, personal and team growth and mastery of leading edge technology. To treat our patients as individuals. To deliver this care with first-class, five-star service. To respect our patients' time. To accept our patients as partners in their wellness. To assume a leadership role as a resource - a window of information with concern for our patients' overall well-being. To consistently deliver more than our patients’ expectations.
What are you and your team proud of at your practice?
We are proud to have over 30 years experience to make your care personalized, efficient, cost-effective and timely."
Frequently asked questions
What languages do the doctors at Lakeshore Dental Associates speak?
Lakeshore Dental Associates provides services in English. Click here to explore available appointments!
When can I schedule an appointment with Lakeshore Dental Associates?
Lakeshore Dental Associates sees patients on Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri. Find the next available appointment with Lakeshore Dental Associates on Opencare.
Is Lakeshore Dental Associates accepting new patients?
Lakeshore Dental Associates is not currently accepting new patients through Opencare. Please contact the office directly to book an appointment or use Opencare to book an appointment at a practice near you!
Does Lakeshore Dental Associates offer teeth whitening?
Yes, Lakeshore Dental Associates offers teeth whitening services. Learn more about Lakeshore Dental Associates at Opencare or request an appointment.
Does Lakeshore Dental Associates offer check up and cleanings?
Yes, Lakeshore Dental Associates offers regular check up and cleaning services. Learn more about Lakeshore Dental Associates at Opencare or request an appointment.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Shield of California
- ADN Administrators
- United Concordia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Affinity Health Plan
- Altus Dental
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental Benefit Providers
- Assurant Employee Benefits
- Asuris Northwest Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
- Benefit Management Inc
- Benefit Source
- Best Life And Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Capital Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida (Florida Blue)
- Blue Shield of Northeastern New York
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Program (CMDP)
- Connect Care
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- DeCare Dental
- Coventry Dental
- Alpha Dental
- Delta Dental
- Denex Dental
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Basix Dental Discount
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York
- Dental Health Alliance
- Dental Network of America
- Connection Dental
- Alameda Alliance for Health
- Argus Dental
- Connecticut Dental Health Partnership
- Culinary Health Fund
- Blue Choice Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming
- Dearborn National
- DDS Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Citizens Choice Health Plan
- Noise cancelling headphones
- Free parking
- Public transit accessible
- Music streaming
- Digital X-rays
- Dental anxiety friendly
- Intra-oral cameras
- Financing plans
- Paperless practice