|Mon||9:30 am||-||5:00 pm|
|Tue||9:30 am||-||5:00 pm|
|Wed||9:30 am||-||5:00 pm|
|Thu||9:30 am||-||5:00 pm|
|Fri||9:30 am||-||5:00 pm|
Fred Samorodin, Registered Physical Therapist of Integrated Craniosacral & Jaw Physiotherapy Services is available for sessions in three Lower Mainland Vancouver locations. His primary clinic is in New Westminster, B.C. and thus more rapidly available for scheduling appointments-Mon/Weds/Fri. Fred uses osteopathic techniques and principles to successfully treat low back and neck problems. He integrates therapy techniques helpful in resolving problems in other body areas such as the skull, facial bones, pelvis, organs and limbs which, if left untreated, prolong recovery or develop into chronic health challenges. He blends his professional knowledge as a physical therapist with experience in: Craniosacral Therapy, Visceral Manipulation, Advanced Bowen Technique Full Body Fascial Facilitation Cranial Osteopathy Restorative Exercises Gently restores your tissues to healthy functioning (unwinding.) You are comfortably positioned (clothed) on a treatment table. You may be taught core-stabilization exercises to maintain improved postural alignment achieved during sessions. With Fred’s extensive experience in improving jaw mobility (temperomandibular joint), he also incorporates manual therapy to help relax and balance the jaw, tongue and throat muscles needed for good voice control when one’s work requires good voice quality.
Why should patients choose you as their provider instead of others in the area?
I particularly treat chronic injuries and concentrate on using gentle hands-on techniques involving the whole body, even if the chronic pain is centered in one particularly area or joint! I do not use many physiotherapy devices during treatment sessions-mainly hands-on! My sessions are always at least 45 minutes long to help as much of the body's tissues improve their flexibility and I rarely need to see clients more than once per week. As a client, you will leave with my recommendations on what you can do to help at home/work to reinforce your progress/changes that happen during treatments.
What are the top 3 treatments that you focus on?
I have many years of experience using CranioSacral Therapy, Acupuncture/dry needling; and osteopathically-based soft-tissue manipulation.
What are you proud of in your practice?
I am one of a very few health-care providers who treats inside the mouth as part of my work, in cooperation with dentists and physicians to help people with jaw, dizziness, neck and back pains!
Which cases do you enjoy treating? Why?
I enjoy cooperating with clients in setting a progressive treatment plan for chronic problems which have frustrated them after "trying" a series of previous therapies and therapists. For 70% of clients according to research, any form of therapy can help make recovery more comfortable! I find satisfaction in helping the remaining 30% of clients find further recovery solutions. In this group, probably 70% (of 30%) can be helped further!
Active Release Technique Active Release Technique Acupuncture Acupuncture Arthritis and Osteoporosis Arthritis and Osteoporosis Car Accident Injuries Car Accident Injuries Cardiovascular Conditions Cardiovascular Conditions Chronic Impairments Chronic Impairments Chronic Pain Clubfoot Treatment Compression Stockings Compression Stockings Electrical Stimulation Electrical Stimulation Exercise Program Design Falls Prevention Falls Prevention Follow Up Visit Follow Up Visit Follow Up Visit Follow Up Visit - 30 Minutes Follow Up Visit - 60 Minutes Graston Technique Infrared Therapy Infrared Therapy Initial Visit …
Active Release Technique Active Release Technique Acupuncture Acupuncture Arthritis and Osteoporosis Arthritis and Osteoporosis Car Accident Injuries Car Accident Injuries Cardiovascular Conditions Cardiovascular Conditions Chronic Impairments Chronic Impairments Chronic Pain Clubfoot Treatment Compression Stockings Compression Stockings Electrical Stimulation Electrical Stimulation Exercise Program Design Falls Prevention Falls Prevention Follow Up Visit Follow Up Visit Follow Up Visit Follow Up Visit - 30 Minutes Follow Up Visit - 60 Minutes Graston Technique Infrared Therapy Infrared Therapy Initial Visit Initial Visit Initial Visit Initial Visit Low Back Pain Manual Therapy Manual Therapy Massage Therapy McKenzie Certified Provider Motor Vehicle Accident Motor Vehicle Accident Myofascial Release Myofascial Release Neurological Rehabilitation Orhopedic Rehab Orthopedic Rehabilitation Orthotics Orthotics Osteopathic Principles Pre/Post Surgical Impairments Shockwave Therapy Shockwave Therapy Soft Tissue Release Soft Tissue Release Soft-Tissue Manipulations Soft-Tissue Manipulations Sports Injuries Sports Injuries Sports Rehabilitation Therapeutic Exercise Therapeutic Exercise Trigger Point Dry Needle Work Hardening Work Related Injuries Work Related Injuries icle Accident
English Russian French