Nervous about reopening your dental practice during COVID-19? We’ve got your back.
We’re incredibly excited to share Opencare’s first ever podcast episode with the dental community. We’ve recently had the chance to speak with one of America’s leading dental consultants, Scott Manning.
Scott Manning has dedicated nearly 20 years of his career to helping dentists across North America create successful businesses based around their values and goals – with a focus on transforming dental practices to maximize the degree to which dentists experience happiness, fulfillment, and of course, profits.
He’s the author of a dozen dental industry specific books, including The Dental Practice Shift: How To Avoid The 7 Deadly Sins That Sabotage Your Profit, Peace of Mind, and Production Growth and The Essential Elements of Dental Practice Differentiation.
In this episode, Scott and Cam Howieson (CEO of Opencare), discuss major topics on the minds of dentists across North America:
- The impact of COVID on the dental industry
- How to build your ‘practice of the future’ and treat this as an opportunity for your business
- What the top doctors in America are focused on
- Scott’s 4 secrets to reopening your practice successfully
- The landscape of the dental industry in a post-COVID world