Services Offered 16 Services
Bonding , Braces / Invisalign , Bridges / Dentures , Cleaning , Crown / Cap , Filling , Gum Surgery , Implants , Nitrous Sedation , Root Canal , Sleep apnea , TMJ , Tooth Extraction , Veneers , Whitening , Wisdom Teeth Removal
What makes your practice special when compared with others in the area?
You’ll notice the difference at FLOSS from the moment you walk in the door. We have an approach to dentistry that we affectionately call our “FLOSSophy”. It is the belief that quality dentistry can be provided in an upscale environment with the latest technology and at affordable pricing. This belief is backed by the FLOSS staff’s commitment to make that experience happen and available to everyone. Personal comfort and unmatched professionalism placed in our state-of-the art setting will make your visits to that traditional dentist a thing of the past. You, too, will subscribe to our “FLOSSophy” and have the best that modern dentistry has to offer at in-network pricing.
What are you and your team proud of at your practice?
At Floss - Cinco Ranch, we are proud to be apart of the Houston community. From the Houston food bank to Breast Cancer awareness walks, we love to connect and help people from all over!
Frequently asked questions
What languages do the doctors at Floss Dental speak?
Floss Dental provides services in English, Vietnamese. Click here to explore available appointments!
When can I schedule an appointment with Floss Dental?
Floss Dental sees patients on Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu. Find the next available appointment with Floss Dental on Opencare.
Is Floss Dental accepting new patients?
Floss Dental is not currently accepting new patients through Opencare. Please contact the office directly to book an appointment or use Opencare to book an appointment at a practice near you!
Does Floss Dental offer teeth whitening?
Yes, Floss Dental offers teeth whitening services.
Does Floss Dental offer check up and cleanings?
Yes, Floss Dental offers regular check up and cleaning services.
- Encore Dental
- Security Life
- First Dental Health
- Blue Shield of California
- EMI Health
- United Concordia
- Delta Dental
- Premera Blue Cross
- Sun Life Financial
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental Benefit Providers
- Blue Shield of Northeastern New York
- Liberty Dental
- Assurant Employee Benefits
- Group Health Cooperative of Eau Claire
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Capital Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Florida Blue: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida (Florida Blue)
- Boston University
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care (NY)
- Oxford (UnitedHealthcare)
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford
- Highmark Blue Shield
- Connect Care
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Connection Dental
- Best Life And Health
- Coventry Dental
- Moda Health
- Denex Dental
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
- The Standard
- Molina Healthcare
- GWH-Cigna (formerly Great West Healthcare)
- Keystone First
- PacificSource Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CBA Blue
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental Care Plus
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York
- Public Employees Health Program (PEHP)
- Devon Health Services
- SIMNSA Health Plan
- Premier Access
- First Choice Health
- Quality Plan Administrators
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
- Vision Plan of America
- Principal Financial Group
- Medical Mutual
- Teachers Health Trust
- Deseret Mutual
- Dental Network of America
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- UPMC Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Program
- Dental Select
- Hawaii Dental Service (Delta Dental)
- Health Net
- Health Plus
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MCNA Dental
- Mutual of Omaha
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Culinary Health Fund
- OneNet PPO
- Golden West Dental
- Blue Choice Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming
- Health Plan of Nevada
- Reliance Standard
- TDA (Total Dental Administrators)
- Fidelio Dental
- Dearborn National
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Priority Health
- Renaissance Dental
- Superior Dental Care
- Tricare Dental Program